Sunday, December 30, 2012

Who The He double hokey stick Am I Anyway?

The best way I can describe myself in a paragraph-


"the mouth of a sailor, the thirst for adventure of a pirate, the back bone of a dictator, a heart of gold, a wicked sense of humor, and not a lick of common sense."



I love sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, crocheting, knitting (not as much), photography, cooking....just creating anything and everything in general!
 
 
 
I love my family so much it hurts. I am the blessed wife of a railroader, the SAHMama to 3 amazing yet incredibly menacing children and a fat lil dorky dog.
 
I live in a breathtakingly beautiful mountain valley on what we have christened the funny farm.
 
I love tattoos, snarky humor, reading, Epic movies, traveling, discovering phenominal local eats, thrifting, making others snort laugh......oh the list goes on and on
 
I like being different, im loud, opinated and often times down right offensive.
 
oh yeah, in case you didn't notice (haha just made myself snort) im a horrible speller and equally horrendous at grammar. :)

xo the Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment